- Global life science company, top in cell biology
- Lead China scientific marketing team
About Our Client
Top global life science company, provides standardised products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries. You will be offered an opportunity to join a promising platform which valued for its cutting-edge technology and outstanding talents.
- Leads the development and execution of marketing campaigns and tactics in China, maintains oversight of strategic and tactical marketing plans, and provides functional guidance for direct reports.
- Works closely with Product Managers and Scientists to understand product positioning, value proposition, customer profiles and competitive landscape for assigned portfolio in order to develop effective marketing communications strategies to support achievement of departmental, regional and corporate goals.
- Maintains awareness of competitive marketing landscape in China and communicates this to appropriate regional and head office stakeholders.
- Tracks, reviews and reports progress and results of marketing campaigns and tactics with manager and other regional and head office stakeholders; modifies tactics with input from cross-functional teams as needed.
- Supports Sales by acting as point-person for questions and input regarding marketing campaigns and collateral, and developing tools to meet Sale's needs; may deliver new campaign training to Sales and/or participate in Sales Meetings.
- Investigates marketing channel/tactic feasibility in China; recommends approaches and appropriate KPIs to measure their effectiveness.
- Contributes towards the continuous improvement of training programs and materials for the Scientific Marketing China group.
The Successful Applicant
- PhD in related field, or MSc in Cell Biology plus 1-3 years of relevant experience, or BSc in Cell Biology plus 3-6 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in a marketing or communications role, with a demonstrated ability to develop marketing strategy and translate strategy into tactical plans and effective marketing collateral; demonstrated aptitude for marketing is a must.
- Technical writing skills appropriate for scientific and marketing materials.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) both in one-on-one and in group settings.
- Strong independent and group project management and organisational skills, including enthusiasm for working as a part of a fast-paced, results-oriented team.
What's on Offer
- Competitive package with 15-day annual leave
- semi-annual salary adjustment
- supplementary medical insurance etc.