SAP Manager - FICO focused
Functional SAP FICO projects
Matrix and innovative working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well known energy firm with businesses across the Asia region. To cope with their business needs, they are now hiring for a passionate talent for their IT team in Hong Kong and you will be responsible to act as a Functional Lead to lead a team of 3-4 to drive digital transformation for finance and accounting with projects no limit to SAP FICO upgrade (ECC to Hana), SAP to non-SAP cloud and RPA.
As a SAP Manager - FICO focused, you are required to:
- Perform team manager of 3-4
- Responsible for business case development, business process optimization and digitalization include but not limit to -
- adopt Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- re-arrange batch job setting for payment enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of major payment process.
reorganize, manage and simplify FI Team system document e.g. payment interface.
- Perform vendor management
- Drive system design, participate and monitor development and project implementation activities.
- Delivere system enhancements like fuel cost calculation, data masking and credit card encryption with proper control and good quality
- Conduct quality assurance and prepare project document - functional design, test case, project plan et
- Evaluate technical feasibility and resource requirements for IT projects
- Access and analyze business requirements and objective with system capability
- Conduct walkthrough to ensure user understand the project design and expected outcome deeply
- Maintain effective communication with cross functional members to ensure adequate understanding of business requirements
- Responsible for production issue and conduct unit test, SIT and support UAT.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Information Management or related disciplines
Minimum 7 years' experience in SAP implementation
- Strong experience in FICO module
- Experience in other cloud-based treasury, accounting, governance and finance applications is a plus e.g. Reval
- Strong business analysis/ project management skills
- Experience in team management is preferred
- Strong command in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Independent, innovative and fast-paced
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, including discretionary bonus, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the group.