SAP FICO Lead - Leading Consumer Products Firm
Leading consumer products firm
SAP FICO implementation
About Our Client
Our client is a leading consumer products company with business across the globe. To cope with their business growth, they are currently hiring a SAP Lead to oversee FICO module, perform implementation on ECC 6.0 and upgrade to HANA in long run.
As SAP FICO Lead, you are required to:
- Managing and work with cross-functional teams, IT development teams and management teams/key users within the business.
- Manage and support business needs for accounting,¡¡ cost controlling, product costing and finance consolidation.
- Participate as a CO Principal Consultant / functional manager in end-to-end SAP project implementation and further development.
- Analysis on business requirements, provide efficient and state of art solutions to support ASMPT global finance directive.
- Project management capabilities to drive SAP S/4 HANA transformation for global FI/CO.
- Managing Finance requirements in IT in alignment with the respective business stakeholders
- Carry out System design & application development for business process integration and reengineering
- Revamp company's existing system to be on brand, engaging and to create a positive user experience
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Excellent expertise in SAP Finance function modules with at least 7 years of hands-on experience
- Strong integration working experience with other SAP modules (e.g. MM/ PP / SD)
- Certified SAP Professional and experience in a consulting environment is a plus
- SAP S/4 HANA experience is a plus
- Experience in global / regional projects roll-out is a plus
- Strong ability to interact with business users
- Excellent command in Cantonese and English
What's on Offer
Our client offer attractive compensation package with sustainable career development path to the candidate.