Salesforce Project Manager - Healthcare
Salesforce.com implementation from scratch
Fast-moving working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing healthcare & medical company with operations in HK, Thailand and Cambodia, close to 100 employees. To cope with their business needs, they are now hiring for a passionate talent for their team in Hong Kong and you will be responsible for CRM - Salesforce.com implementation from scratch.
As Salesforce Project Manager - Healthcare, you are required to:
understand the needs of different departments and employees
work with the consultants at Salesforce to customise our system to suit the needs of each department within our organisation
provide informational, training and technical support to co-workers for a quick and successful adoption of the Salesforce system within our organisation
provide timely and concise reporting and updates to the CEO regarding the progress of this organisation-wide systems adoption.
oversee, including but not limited to the areas of web development, mobile app development, other organisation-wide database systems development etc
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years experience in Salesforce.com implementation (preferrable Sales Cloud)
- Experience in leading multiple projects and supporting a broad base of business users, systems and technologies for multi-national company
- Ability to tactfully and positively manage and maintain business relationships; and develop communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
Experience in oversee, including but not limited to the areas of web development, mobile app development, other organisation-wide database systems development etc.
- Experience in vendor management
- Good communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Confident, innovative, open-minded and communicative
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, including bonus, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the group.