Sales VP-API Company
Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
The company is to provide high quality API to global customers. it consists of more than 300 satff, many of which holds master and PhD degree. With the unique techonology innovation, the company becomes one of the leading API companies in the world.
- Overall responsibilities for Sales and Sales Development in Chinese market.
- Manage relations with customers in the territory 'maintaining current sales and initiating new projects and new cooperation's.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing & sales strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implement territory sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain good relations with current customers.
- Initiate and coordinate action plans to penetrate new markets & finding new costumers.
- Increase sales volume and maximizing the potential of the local market.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Tailor solutions to new customers.
- Participate as representative in trade shows, seminars and meetings with customers.
- Assist in developing and maintaining good relations with customers through visits, events, gifts and promotional activities.
- Monitor marketing budget expenses (Exhibitions, promotions, advertising, PR services, Digital services, local services).
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences, food science or medical fields
- Minimum 3-7 years' experience within the API market.
- Ability to collect and analyze market data, to develop, maintain and implement long term plans.
- Ability to present, new products, New ingredients and new concepts to the market.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated will-to-win and drive to achieve results.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to travel around the region.
- Independent , Entrepreneur with good Business Development skills
What's on Offer