Sales Operations Manager (Chinese Jewellery and clothing)
Luxury boutique retailer
High quality Jewellery and Chinese clothing
About Our Client
Our client is a well established brand looking for a Sales Operations Manager to lead the team and store operations.
- Develop annual and monthly sales budgets and sales plans for each store according to the company's overall budget goals;
- Monitor the sales plan, propose improvements and lead the store teams to actively complete the annual sales targets;
- Formulate the store sales staff incentive plan, and evaluate and adjust the incentive plan according to the situation;
- Control the costs related to the operation of the store in line with the business plan;
- Optimize the front-line and store logistics
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years or above of front-line sales or store operation management experience;
- Jewellery, jadeite, art or clothing retail industry is preferred, well-known brands are preferred;
- Proficient in Cantonese and Putonghua as working languages, capable of writing Chinese reports;
- Proficient in using Microsoft office software, especially Excel.
- Education from Mainland China preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration, kindly get in touch for more details.