Sales & Marketing Coordinator - Young Fashion Apparel Brand
Leading Fashion Brand
All Rounded Sales & Marketing Duties
About Our Client
Our client is an American Clothing Company started back in 2005, they are now considered to be one of the largest fast fashion brands in the world, they are currently hiring the position is assistant sales and marketing team in regional perspectives looking after PRC, Macau Thailand and Korea.
- Work closely and support marketing guidance to clients to meet brand's standard and requirements.
- Scheduled regular retail and multi-brand stores visit to ensure all displays are met the company's guideline.
- Perform sales & marketing support role for SNS with customers in order to enhance brand image and reputation to achieve business KPIs.
- Handle customer enquiries. Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Effectively collaborate as a team to enhance relationship with current stakeholders and seek opportunity to any other potential market.
- Conduct marketing activities / campaigns to increase brand awareness
- Handle ad hoc project assigned by line manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion Design, Marketing, Business or any related disciplines
- At least 3 years' marketing experience in fast fashion company or candidate with 3-5 years agency experience
- Excellent command of Chinese and English for regional coordination
- Knowledge in retail market and able to identify potential problems and initiate actions to minimise their impact
- Computer literate in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Knowledge in Pivot Table and V-LOOK UP is a MUST
- Detail-minded, multitasking and willing to learn
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for a Senior Sales & Marketing Coordinator position
What's on Offer
- 5-Day Work
- Staff Discount
- Regional Exposure
- Guaranteed Double Pay
- Medical + Dental Coverage
- Young and MNC Environment
- Commercial Working Area (easy to access)