flexible working hours and location
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known brand in industrial automation solution. Our client believe that its employee's mission is to shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation.
* Develop and maintain business plans, establishing clear, mutual commitments around marketing, skills development, and sales.
* Driving execution and implementation of partner commitments and goals established. Maintain a clear view of the business goals.
* Work and review the pipeline as indicated by velocity and coverage versus the established business goals. Hold reviews sales teams to identify best practices. Plan and execute joint GTM activities.
* Any other initiatives to ensure that partners are successful in achieving Revenue and software implementation / deployment goals.
* Participate in deal shaping with the sales team
* Create, update and maintain knowledge bank
The Successful Applicant
- Graduates in Computer Science with medium knowledge of basic programming
- Minimum 2 - 5 years experience in services industry or business setup
- Fluent written and spoken Mandarin and English is mandatory
- Previous pre-sales experience is a big plus
- Available to travel upto 30% of the time
- Previous experience with working with UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus
What's on Offer
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering. Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.