Tier 1 CRM platform focused on retail industry
AI and O2O omni-channel CRM dealer
About Our Client
Capillary is an award-winning Retail CRM & Loyalty Platform + Solutions Company, and is headquartered in Singapore. It powers end-to-end customer engagement, loyalty, and social CRM solutions for more than 200 major brands across 20,000 stores, in 40+ countries, primarily in Asia.
Customers in China include industry leaders such as ANTA Sports, The North Face, Pizza Hut, Harley Davidson, Lee and KOLON Sport Capillary raised US $45 Million from Warburg Pincus Private Equity as its Series C in August 2015, and is also backed by Sequoia Capital and American Express.
- Business Development: Work with CMOs, Chief Digital Officers, and CRM/Marketing Directors to drive market expansion for Capillary CRM
- Be accountable for revenue targets, in-line with growth-projections of the company
- Conduct deep Solutioning, in an environment of digitally-connected ecosystems
- High Growth Potential: Accelerated career path, as part of a fast-growing company
The Successful Applicant
- 5-8 years of experience in Sales, with consistent achievement of quotas/targets
- Should know about latest CRM technologies, SaaS concepts and Analytics
- Should have experience in selling "Marketing Services" to Marketing Managers
- Should have sold to Retail (Apparel / Fashion / Footwear), with deep Industry network
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with potential global management role.