Sales Manager - Leading Exhibition Company in Asia
Professional exhibition planning company
Brilliant talents working as a team
About Our Client
Our client is a professional exhibition planning company, specialising in international exhibitions, conferences and corresponding planning services. The company has successfully held remarkable events in Hong Kong with some major supporters such as Hong Kong Tourism Board and Invest HK. They are now looking for experienced talents to join their team for future brilliant events!
- Strive for progressive sales targets and KPIs individually and as a team.
- Manage to bring new business development and be competent at account management.
- Keep prospects database up-to-date and put forward sales objectives with proposed business plans.
- Maintain business relationships with our exhibitors in order to enhance value-added services, improve market knowledge retention ratio as well as sponsorship selling.
- Content creation for Critical Sales Paths (CSP), Booked Exhibitor Lists and Retention Reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- 3-6 years solid experience in event/exhibition industry and minimum 1-3 years in managerial level.
- Deliver sales and marketing campaigns with excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Experience in event/exhibition field is highly preferable, applicants with less experience will be considered as Assistant Sales Manager/Sales Officer.
What's on Offer
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus