Sales Manager (Korea based & Jap-speaking) - In Flight Product
World Leader in In-Flight services
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global provider of in flight products.
· Planning and achieving of customer targets and improvement of sales activity processes
· Negotiating contracts and ensuring the closure of contracts
· Promoting and implementing of value added services with regard to clients' needs
· Acquiring and maintaining customer relationships and dealing with complaints
· Managing of in-flight equipment within the whole lifecycle
· Preparing sales concepts and creating innovative product lines in collaboration with the Design Team
· Ensuring an efficient tender and order management of sales and customer related projects
· Calculation and cost assessment of Sales projects including timely reporting of status, budget etc.
· Analyzing, monitoring and maintaining customer related reports
· Organizing and implementing customer events, e.g. product roadshows and trainings
· Contributing to team improvements and initiatives within the Sales team
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline
- Excellent Korean, Japanese and English is a MUST
- At least 3 years proven experience within sales, marketing or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of sales and negotiation methods
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Willingness to travel regularly
What's on Offer
Excellent chance to join a well-established international company with great exposure and multinational culture. Attractive remuneration package and growth potential are offered to the right candidate.