Sales Manager - Connectivity, Data Centre and Cloud Computing
Premier Fixed Telecommunications Network Operators
Network connectivity, Data Center, Cloud Computing
About Our Client
Our company as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. It is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
Our client corporation has created a fiber network providing high-end telecommunication infrastructure services and quality network solutions and build telecommunications duct in China.
We have expanded our business in the Mainland and now founded 17 joint ventures in Hong Kong and the Mainland. We seize business opportunities under the big data era and have established 7 data centers in Hong Kong and China accommodating up to 15,000 server racks.
By integrating reliable and high-speed connectivity with advantages such as outstanding infrastructure, we have been able to build flexible and reliable cloud computing platforms, to meet with the needs of different customer groups. We expand our footprint in the market of cloud computing by creating corporate synergy with our strategic partners.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Sell Data Centre, Networking, Cloud Solution as well as System Integration to Hong Kong, China and MNC Enterprises
- Formulate and implement strategic sales plans to target markets, as well as to explore and identify new business opportunities
- Gather market intelligence and work with product development team to define and craft solutions to cater for the market demand
- Accountable for the full sales cycle, customer-facing activities, through building of strong sales pipelines
- Participate actively in sales calls and bid reviews, demonstrating excellent sales and closing skills
- Manage customer relationships and work with all levels within the customer organization
- Proactively establish new contacts and develop/maintain senior-level relationships
- Conduct great sales presentation and apply return on investment and total cost of ownership analysis to sales situations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, with domain knowledge in Cloud Computing, Managed Hosting, Telecommunications and Systems Integration and Outsourcing
- Minimum 3-5 years progressive experience in sales
- Familiar with technical areas such as networking, server and storage, data centre and security solutions
- Sales driven, able to thrive in a fast-paced industry
- Strong existing customer relationships and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills and able to articulate and interact well with clients at senior management levels
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Occasional travel to Mainland and overseas is required
What's on Offer
- On-target commission scheme
- Education allowance
- Free shuttle bus
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus