Sales Leader - Storage Service
Leadership role in an international listed company;
Global leader in data management services;
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in global storage and data management services with nearly 70 years of experience in delivering solutions include data management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, as well as logistics, data centres, art storage and cloud services for majority of the fortune 1000 companies worldwide.
Being a listed international company, our client is operating across 50+ countries around the world, managing millions of customers' information with a real estate network of around 90 million square feet.
- Define market strategy, account mapping & action plan for the fiscal year for the sales/BD team. Budgeting for team & personnel's travel and other cost.
- Maintain close liaison with key accounts, develop new sources/sales leads as well as exploit existing clients' needs.
- Supervise sales representatives and/or accounts executives in the region. Conduct sales meetings and communicates new strategies to the sales force.
- Support to develop the marketing communication strategies. Manage and participates in the scheduling and implementation of special events projects such as trade shows, public relations events, contests, promotions, etc.
- Conduct training for sales employees, and for clients if necessary.
- Be responsible for routine (weekly) pipeline reporting to upper management. Provide input into the development of annual budget and sales forecasts.
- Travel between multiple working sites as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above, no limit in major, equivalent experience in logistics warehousing or 3rd-party service business is a plus.
- 5 years sales experience with proven achievement. 2 years team-leading experience will be a strong plus.
- Observant, confident & active approaching to clients.
- Excellent inter-person and communication skills, a good team-player.
- Very good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in Chinese and English.
- Professional, mature, work well under pressure, nice character.
- Conscientious, integrity.
- Comfortable in an environment undergoing change and growth.
What's on Offer
The company provides amazing opportunities for experienced and motivated individuals who want to thrive in a dynamic and rewarding working environment. The compensation will consist of base pay & bonus based on performance. The company has ambitious growth plans in this region and the selected candidate would be able to build a great career.