Fast Growing Organisation
Responsibility for your very own market
About Our Client
Constellation Brands is a US$7.3 billion premium wine, beer and spirits (Total Beverage Alcohol) business. It is the leading premium and imported beer business in the US and the leading premium wine business globally. It has over 80 premium brands including Corona, Svedka and Kim Crawford. The performance of the business in revenue and share price terms is impressive. From a large domestic base, the business has a growing international interest, primarily focused on wine. GTR Asia is a core focus for the business and is a critical channel to win. The goal is to increase profitability through premiumization of the portfolio, innovation and improved business efficiency's. This role is critical for the development of the GTR and Luxury wine business across Asia.
As the Regional Director, you will be working alongside the GM Sales in developing business plans to grow distribution and depletion volumes across an assigned customer base whilst utilising the contacts that you can bring into the organisations and also ideas that you may have on expansion. You will be collaborating with the Marketing team to contribute to the marketing strategy with relevant market insights and executing the Marketing Activation calender. Other attributes include:
* Ensure that yearly plans and quarterly reviews are translated into operation. Development and execution of in store visibility, product placement, pricing, range and promotional activity.
* Holds distribution partners accountable by developing appropriate tracking mechanisms against the key commercial metrics.
* Reviews and manages the distributors' inventory levels to maintain distribution and execute local market programs.
* Maintains close business relationships and vigilance to identify additional opportunities and threats to commercial objectives.
* Knowledge and understanding of the current customer's retail environment. Insights on shopper behaviour, brand/product performance and merchandising opportunity at the GTR point of purchase. Share ongoing learning with the team to help provide stronger offerings to grow the business.
* Manages, motivates and educates distributors on the CWI portfolio to generate incremental sales and distribution.
* Manages A&P, SG&A and S&OP forecast for assigned customer base.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will come from a background of FMCG sales, specifically within the alcohol sector. You will have looked at a number of different sales channels including GTR, Key Accounts, Distributor Management and E Commerce and On Premise. Other attributes include:
* Strong understanding of Asian business culture and have a good network within GTR.
* A proven track record of success across the region and an ability to run a number of different clients at the same time.
* Understanding of how to drive business across different channels and be able to spot opportunities in the market.
* Demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to business as well as being able to budget correctly.
* A positive, proactive, results driven and can-do attitude.
* High personal and professional work standards.
Above all, you will be able to create and drive business and build relationships with all of the key customers while developing your business plan and how to maximise current market conditions.
What's on Offer
A great chance to join a progressive company who really do reward great performances. You will be able to run your business as you see fit and have real ownership of how successful it can be.