Sales Director- textile chemical
Team leading role with national coverage
High performance chemical materials with high margin application field
About Our Client
My client is an European chemical company with specialities chemicals apply to field of textile, personal care, construction and water treatment. With long presence and business exposure in the market, my client thrived to be a global multinational company and has built up its solid reputation in products quality and business ethics.
1. Oversee and manage sales staffs, monitor and track sales activities. Make sure sales activities and goals are aligned with technical and other functions
2. Establishes sales objectives for the geography and team members by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
3. Propose the commercial plan on the key segments for the geographical area under its responsibility for superior approval, in order to ensure local implementation of my client's global segment strategy
4. Own and guarantee the annual sales targets achievement within assigned geography and accounts
5. Coordinate the Sales Managers under its responsibility, supporting the definition of customer visiting plans, implementing the strategy of segments in the area under its responsibility and ensuring the reporting of its team's sales to the management team, acting as the main contact person of the sales force.
6. Support the answers to customer requests, with regard to product specifications, prices, availability and shipment of samples, coordinating with the Sales Managers and Global Segment Manager, in order to ensure a prompt and quick response to customer needs.
7. Identify and develop joint solutions, together with the customer's or partner's technical teams, through meetings with the technical teams, ensuring the technical knowledge of the products' / applications' properties, and the translation of customer needs into technical specifications, with the goal of developing solutions tailored to segment customer needs.
The Successful Applicant
-Knowledge or experiences in textile chemical products
-Sales team management experiences
What's on Offer
-National coverage with all sales team management
-Potential internal career development opportunities
-Competitive salary package