Sales AM/ SO - sales operation (Developer)
Stable working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable listed developer that has a strong footprint in the Hong Kong residential market.
- Work closely with property agencies, solicitors, renderers, model makers, architects and other related parties;
- Decide sales strategies and market positioning for the developing residential projects
- Manage sales operation of residential properties, including planning and implementation of sales programmes and campaigns;
- Manage development/ production of sales materials including but not limited to sales office and show flat, advertising, promotional materials, sales materials and arrangements are in compliance with the related legislation and regulations;
- Lead the sales administration team to prepare all sales materials e.g. pricing list, tender documents, payment schedule, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration, Real Estate or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 year experience in a sizeable property developer or consultancy firm for residential projects
- Familiar with The Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance is a must
- Experience in the production of sales brochure
- Strong in analysis, be sensitive in pricing and a good team player
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.