Sales Account Manager
World's Advanced Textile Technology Company
Multinational Company Culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest chemical enterprise in the world. Its product and brand incorporate the consumer's life in different area, especially in fabrics, fibers and polymers.
* Responsible for the marketing specification pull-through with all of the client's branded offerings among downstream brands & retailers in the South China primarily for intimate and swim.
* Develop detailed, executable account plan based on the understanding to the market dynamic and customers, and deliver the account plan to hit the target.
* Responsible for managing the key downstream accounts in designated territory; fully leverage resources to value sell the tangible/intangible product to customers throughout the value chain.
* Build up solid relationship with multi-level personnel at customers, especially in the complex organization, influence the decision makers, influencers, and transform the initial interest to business deliverables.
* Develop new customers in the designated territory, expand the data base for potential ones, and drive new specification as an ongoing process.
* Aligning with global marketing strategy, implement the local programs with local brands and retailers. I.e. the innovation concepts roll out.
* Understand the value chain of downstream accounts. Working closely with sales to match making the appropriated mills/brands, drive and track the hard specification and sales realisation along the value chain, and value sell to both of upstream/downstream.
* Understand the dynamics and trends of the apparel industry, brands and retailers business. Provide the input on framing the China specification plan.
The Successful Applicant
* Education Backgrounds: Bachelor or above, Marketing or Textile education background is preferred
* At least 5- 10 years of working experience in marketing, sales or business development function;
* Excellent communication and inter-person skills;
* Good value seller with "differentiation" mindset and with spirit of understanding customer's needs
* A team player, be able to work closely with team, and utilise internal resources
* Working experience in apparel or textile industry is preferred
* Value chain understanding & knowledge of apparel or textile industry is preferred
* Independent, proactive and self-motivate
* Fluent English in both of oral and writing
What's on Offer
* Clear and progressive career path in MNC
* The world's leading platform in Chemical Industry
* Global exposure