Risk Manager (Mandarin speaker only)
Excellent work-life balance
About Our Client
The client is one of the largest bank's of China with offices in over 10 locations worldwide. They provide services such as corporate banking, retail banking, investment banking and loans.
The key responsibilities are:
- In-depth understanding of market and credit risk methodology
- Provide full credit analysis, research and administrative functions.
- By gathering information of customers, industries, country etc., conduct credit analysis for new and existing customers.
- Create high-quality credit applications.
- Communicate well the HQ in China
- Ability to write, report and articulate the credit profile of existing and prospective clients, including running credit models, analysing cash flows and preparing analytical documentation.
- Initiate/complete the required process for KYC Exercise on Anti Money Laundering manuals.
- Developing risk report depository database and validating reported risk measures
- Validating product and risk models in the risk system
- Documenting risk process and risk analytics.
- Producing daily and monthly risk reports for senior management and quarterly reports for the Board of Directors.
- Review and negotiate related legal documentation.
- Comply with various regulations related to banking business.
- Comply with internal rules.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Business/ Finance / Economics from a reputed Western university
- Have a Master's degree and/or pursuing or completed CFA/FRM is a plus
- 3-6 years of risk management or credit experience in a local or international bank/financial institution
- Experience in valuation of financial products and risk assessment. Sound experience in risk modelling and development.
- High analytical and research skills on credit for individual names, structured transactions, industry and country including data collection from several resources such as Bloomberg, Dealogic etc.
- Good knowledge of legal documentation and understanding of the negotiation process and interacting with internal and external legal advisors.
- Good consultative /communication skills (relationship building internally and externally).
- Fluent Mandarin is required
What's on Offer
Great compensation and excellent work-life balance