Risk Management Manager (ACII is a MUST)
Stable Work Environment and Hours
About Our Client
Our client is a sizeable and well-known Conglomerate listed in Hong Kong.
Reporting to Head of Risk Management, you will assist in 1. ) placement of new insurance programs through brokers/insurers, 2. ) obtaining alternative proposals for renewal of existing insurance programs and recommending best renewal option, 3.) evaluating and implementing Risk Management recommendations of brokers/insurers, 4.) collaborating with teammates to implement Risk Management practice in line with the Group's standards and practices
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate with ACII qualification
- Minimum 10 years of work experience of (at least 5 years in team leading role) in underwriting/ handling insurance program of Corporate
- Able to work independently and deal with ad-hoc incidents
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with good command of written and spoken English
- Occasional travel required
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company with opportunities for career advancement.