Retail Trainer (Luxury Retail)
Great Career Path
About Our Client
- Our client is an established and renowned fashion company with a strong presence globally. To date, they are recognised for their outstanding portfolio of brands and are currently looking for a Senior Retail Trainer for one of their leading brands to join their talented team.
- Prepare and deliver exciting, modern and comprehensive training programs through different channels (product training, selling skills, customer service, onboarding and welcome training, leadership and managerial skills, compliance, languages, computer skills, health and safety, beauty academy, etc)
- Prepare evaluation and assessment tools to measure the success of the training.
- Follow up and ensure the tactical and operational goals are effectively implemented (on the job evaluation)
- Follow up and ensure that the strategic goals are implemented
according to calendar
- Organize, coordinate and manage the training calendar with the related parties (Operation team managers and HOD's).
- Help to design and develop in-house facilities, channels and equipment
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years experience in developing, implementing and evaluating training programs to qualified staff (fast pace retail industry experience is a must)Proficient creating facilitators and trainees guides
- Passion and commitment for the classroom & field training and development
- Detail oriented and organized
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration, kindly get in touch for more details.
- Please connect with the contacts and job references above. All direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page for consideration.