Retail Planning Manager (Sports brand)
Global multinational company
Apparel / Footwear Company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Sports brand currently seeking an experienced Retail Planning Manager to work closely with the Retail Merchandising team to manage the OTB, assortment and financial projections.
Reporting to the Retail Director, you will be responsible for the brand's doors in the Hong Kong and Macau. In addition, you will:
- Work closely with the Retail Merchandising team to manage the OTB, assortment and financial projections
- Forecast and monitor monthly Sales and Inventory to provide to provide suggestions and adjustments to drive business strategies.
- Work closely with Retail Allocation team to ensure that the flow of products meet the display needs.
- Provide recommendations for promotions and markdown and work closely with cross-functional teams for weekly business reviews.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of Sport Apparel and Footwear will be a plus, open to candidates with experience in fashion / FMCG
- A proven track record in Retail planning
- Strong data analysis / forecasting / budgeting skill set
- Fully proficient in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration, kindly get in touch for more details.