Retail Operations Supervisor / Assistant Manager - Fashion
Renowned Luxury Fashion
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned Ready To Wear Fashion brand. They have build a massive following from their fashion and leather goods products. They are now seeking an experienced Retail Operations Manager to oversee their retail doors in Macau.
Reporting to the Retail Manager, you will:
- Manage and oversee the operations of all retail stores to maintain healthy inventory levels and operational efficiency.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement.
- Recruit, train and coach the sales team and conceptualize incentive programs to achieve targets.
- Ensure all brand guidelines are met and compliance of operational processes and procedures for store operations, visuals and marketing within the retail stores.
- Maintain good communication with internal and external departments to provide premium retail environment and excellent store operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar position, preferably with Ready To Wear background.
- A proven track record in managing retail operations at a managerial level.
- Effective people management skills: motivation, development and performance management.
- Communicates effectively in Chinese and English.
- Strong business acumen and analytically skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration, please get in touch for further details
- A very attractive bonus incentives
- Medical Coverage
- International exposures and opportunity
- Store opening experiences