Retail Operations Officer (Luxury/ Beauty)
Fantastic working culture and environment
Promising Career Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally recognized brand that is vastly expanding in Asia. They are looking for motivated individuals to join their team as Retail Operations Coordinator.
- Be responsible for the adherence of Retail to the Global operational guidelines and roll out to Retail any new technologies, policies and procedures developed by Global Retail Team.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders such as Supply Chain, Finance and Digital to ensure that new doors have all of their operational needs and requirements met before opening.
- Prepare internal and market analysis to highlight opportunities and provide insight to make business decision
- Responsible for the account set up, registration pre-opening and on the ground support
Work with country manager and RBM to determine top line growth target, monthly store target and KPI to drive the business forward to the company goals
Roll out retail related project to enhance business and operation efficiency
The Successful Applicant
- Exceptional communication skills in building strong connection with different stakeholders
- Strong analytic skills in understanding the business and provide relevant business insight
- Strong computer skills, proficient use of Microsoft Office (including Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint) and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow through skills
- Autonomy and strong sense of initiative
What's on Offer
Our client offers an excellent salary package with full employee benefits to the selected candidates. Kindly get in touch for more details.