Retail Manager - Luxury Beauty
World leading Beauty group
About Our Client
Our client is one of the international fast growing beauty company that has strong presence in Asia market. In light of the retail business expansion in the Hong Kong, they are looking for outstanding candidates who have solid retail operations experience to join them as Retail Manager.
- Responsible for the consistent delivery of customer service experience and operational excellence, striving to achieve the highest standards possible.
- Develops the reputation and profile of the brand, their stores and counters by building the customer base, with the assistance of their teams, and developing productive relationships and partnerships in their local communities. A key conduit between Head Office and the stores, builds effective relationships and facilitates excellent communication throughout the company.
- Drive the quality of the in-store customer experience by communicating and training team on Aesop's approach to hosting, customer service and consultations
- Support Store Managers and teams in building enduring relationships with customers
- Gather insights from customers, communicating them to Head Office to shape future retail strategy
- Partner with Retail Training team to build capability within stores through training
- Provide in-store coaching to team, working alongside them to demonstrate best practice in hosting, customer consultations, linkage, customer service and product knowledge
- Monitor monthly P&L statements to identify and implement strategies to manage controllable expenses and drive profitability in stores
- Drive sales performance through identifying opportunities to drive sales. Proactively build and develop new and existing business relationships in partnership with the Business Development team where possible
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Business, Communication or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years working experience including 2 years in supervisory position in Retail Operations or related experience
- Strong customer intimacy
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese communication (including Mandarin)
- Excellent interpersonal skill, self-starter and detail-minded
What's on Offer
Please connect with the contacts and job references above. All direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page for consideration.