Retail Manager (Jewellery)
European jewellery brand
About Our Client
Our client is luxury brand looking for a business orientated Retail Performance Manager to join and manage the Hong Kong market.
Reporting to the Retail Director, you will be responsible for the performance of all the direct retail stores, you will also:
- Enhance performance through optimizing store productivity and operation efficiency and to elevate the customer experience.
- Lead the team of store managers; coaching and developing their performance
- Work closely with the Training team to deliver strong consumer journeys and improving team grooming, selling and servicing techniques.
- Strengthen relationships with existing clients through CRM and trade marketing activities.
- Have a strong understanding of competitors on sales performance, marketing events, product calendar launch and pricing.
- Ensure compliance of SOPs and take lead on ad hoc projects and initiatives from HQ.
The Successful Applicant
- Min. 8 years' experience in retail merchandising and buying, ideally with regional experience across Greater China or APAC
- Strong business acumen and good analytical skills; hands-on experience developing strategies for product merchandising to positively impact retail store performance
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, strong at multitasking
- Communicates effectively in Chinese and English
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration, kindly get in touch for more details