Retail Manager (Health Products)
About Our Client
Our client is an international health product company. Due to recent market expansion, they are looking for candidate with strong management experience, dynamic personality with high caliber to join them as Retail Manager.
- Ensure the retail operation complies to all polices and procedures including to not limited to security, sales and recordkeeping procedures and practices.
- Manage and review the performance and progress of DMs and sets sales, KPIs and targets, works with Training Manager to develop individual training plans for the team.
Perform bottom up forecasting and annual budget planning
Perform sales and inventory analysis, monitor safety stock level and effectiveness of auto replenishment
- Respond to customer questions, problems and complaints in order to maintain customer satisfaction
- Conduct inventory review and forecast, develop replenishing strategy
The Successful Applicant
* At least 6 years retail management experience
* Well versed with retail concepts/KPIs, practices and procedures
* Ability to analyze financial reports
* Positive and hands-on
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
* Ability to make sound judgement and problem solve adopting an analytical approach
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
What's on Offer
Our client offers an excellent salary package with full employee benefits to the selected candidates. Kindly get in touch for more details.