Retail Leasing Head, HK Developer
Leading HK property developer
Good reputation on the market
About Our Client
Our client is a leading property developer in Hong Kong.
- Set the marketing and leasing strategy for assigned properties. Working with the HQ, makes recommendations and assists in the coordination of property improvements designed to supplement the leasing process.
- Maintain property visibility with the local tenant representation brokerage and tenant prospect community to maximize property exposure in the marketplace.
- Working with Development, Construction, Property Management departments, assists in and helps expedite the space planning process and tenant improvement process to maximize speed to lease up.
- Manages leasing process, including but not limited to: Negotiates leases, renewals and expansions; Works with legal counsel to prepare lease documents
- Participates in the acquisition due diligence process including but not limited to; market data analysis, leasing rates, marketing strategy and leasing velocity.
- Budgets expected property rental rates and leasing costs for new development (tenant improvements, commissions and landlord costs).
- Maintains tenant in the markets lists, lease comps, and gathers relevant market data.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in retail leasing of retail space in mixed use environments and shopping centres.
- Exceptional contacts within the retail and shopping centre industry and brokerage community
- Demonstrated skills with regards to retail leasing results
- Ability to understand market-driven specifics in terms of demographics
- Good command of written and spoken in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.