Researcher, Recruitment Consultancy - Financial Services
Attractive performance bonuses
Customised career progression plan
About Our Client
Michael Page International has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. First established in London in 1976, we operate in 35 countries and have been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 40 years.
While size has its advantages, it doesn't define us - the nature of our organic growth means that each new office is integrated into the region that it serves. It also means that as an employer looking to hire, or as a candidate aiming to grow their career they have the best of both worlds; a team that understands the market and geography we operate in, plus the resources and expertise of an international network!
We reward and celebrate success - make work fun! We promote our managers from within. To keep pace with our ambitious growth plans, we invest significant resources into developing potential leadership talent.
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder (preferred business related)
- Relevant experience within financial services industry would be a plus (fresh graduates are also welcome)
- Good communication skill / Good command of written and spoken English
- Team player, determined, passionate and self-driven
What's on Offer
- Dynamic MNC working culture
- Intensive training to nurture your commercial & professional knowledge, as well as soft skills
Advanced sharing sessions and cross-division collaboration to encourage a positive culture of team work