Research Analyst (Hardware), Asset Management
International team culture
Flat team structure
About Our Client
Our client has expanded their business in HK since 2007 with over US$150 billion with a focus in TMT, Consumer, Property and Industrial sectors
This post is responsible for supporting the PM and makes investment decision for Greater China equities with a focus in Hardware (TMT)
- Closely follow and understand industry and company specific activities in the coverage sectors - IT hardware in the Greater China market (including domestic A-shares)
- Write regular industry and company reports and company initiations from scratch
- Perform financial modelling & valuation work
- Build relationships and facilitate information flow with contacts at covered companies, sell-side research, etc.
- Communicate and recommend investment ideas to portfolio managers
- Participate and contribute to client meetings and events, as well as marketing activities
The Successful Applicant
This is a position which requires Strong analytical and quantitative skills, coupled with good interpersonal and presentational skills. You will also be a good team player who innovates and looks for new solutions to existing problems.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree or above
- Prior work experience in investment research of related sectors (buy or sell side) will be an advantage
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Must work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Bloomberg, Wind, financial modelling, valuation methods, etc.
- Highly motivated self-starter who is proactive and takes initiative
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced hardware equity research analyst who would like to join a reputable asset management firm. This position is also open to sell side equity research candidates who has been focusing in the mentioned sector