Relationship Manager - Well-known Bank
Great career acceleration
About Our Client
My client offers customers a comprehensive range of corporate and commercial banking, personal banking, wealth management, and investment services through an extensive network of more than 200 outlets covering Hong Kong and the rest of Greater China, Southeast Asia, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
The candidate will have below responsibilities:
- Manage the daily operation and provide comprehensive quality guest services
- Follow up appropriately on guests' requests with internal and external parties
- Identify solutions to ensure services are delivered in accordance with company policies
- Assist in monitoring the team to maximize guests' satisfaction and high service quality
- Responsible for preparing performance reports and updating members' database
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have below requirements:
- Bachelors' Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or related disciplines.
- 2-5 years of working experience in Retail/Local/MNC/Corporate Banks.
- Prior experience as a Relationship Manager or Assistant Relationship Manager will have an advantage. General Bankking Officers or other grades will also be considered.
- Effective communication and sales skills with the ability to remain highly professional.
- A team player with good attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytic and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Highly fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Valid license holder of HKSI 1,7,8 and IIQE 1,2,3.
What's on Offer
What's an offer?
- 5 days' work week
- Permanent position
- Great career acceleration
- Attractive salary package with benefits