Regulatory (Non Contentious)
Exciting New role - Rare Opening - Offshore Firm
Regulatory & Risk Advisory Nature
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest of offshore legal service providers, and ranked as one of the leading offshore law firms in the world.
In this role you will be responsible for
- Articulating regulatory changes to a variety of practices and assist the Firm's Asia and Middle East clients in developing their strategic response to those changes
- Work closely with the other members of Regulatory & Risk Advisory practice group, as well as with regulators and other agencies and policy makers in relation to financial industry reforms
- Assist with the establishment, maintenance and delegation of relevant procedures, risk management systems, controls and training.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of financial regulatory experience at an international law firm
- Qualified in a common law jurisdiction
- Excellent academic credentials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of FATCA and CRS an advantage
- Chinese language skills are highly desirable
What's on Offer
Competitive package with attractive bonuses, stable hours, friendly environment.