Regulatory Affairs Manager (Medical and China experience)
Attractive Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer of medical device and have presence in more than 70 countries globally.
- Manage and ensure registrations in core market can be delivered in timely manner
- Guiding internal registration process with internal RA department
- ROI calculations for new and re-registration as pre-requisite to start registration process
- Develop Market Access strategy in the APAC region
- Work with KOL, distributors and hospitals for projects
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have APAC experiences in market access strategy and regulatory affairs in medical industry, China experience is desirable. This person should have track record in registration of products and collaborative to work with cross functional interfaces.
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive remuneration package and progressive career path to the right candidate.