Regulatory Affairs Manager - Euro Listed Pharmaceutical Company
About Our Client
Our client is a Global pharmaceutical listed company, covered in R&D, production as well as sales and marketing all over the world.
- Responsible for all drug regulatory affairs activities.
- Oversee pharmacovigilance activities
Evaluate and inspect those promotional material to ensure the label and quality of the products are fit in accordance with local regulations and corporate standards.
Involve in staff training about product knowledge.
- Liaise with societies on external certificate training course.
- Manage medical marketing RA related issue.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 4 years hands on experience in pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs in Hong Kong and Macau market. (MNC experience will be an advantages).
- Bachelor degree or above in Pharmacy, Life science or related subjects.
- Good presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- 5 days work
- Regional exposure
- Opportunities to attend symposium in Europe