Regional Security Manager / Director
US listed MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading US listed MNC. They are looking for a seasoned professional to join their regional management team.
- Develops security awareness training for employees, vendors and regional service providers.
- Implements systems and controls to prevent unauthorized access to warehouses and offices.
- Implements procedures to assure integrity to proprietary and other sensitive information in assigned area. Implements and monitors proprietary information programs; provides security plans and controls for operations. Develops and maintains liaison with various Federal Aviation Authority (FAA), Regulated Agent Regime (RAR), and airport security offices to assure compliance with the various federal regulatory agencies.
- Evaluates security requirements at all locations and coordinates approval and installation of prevention alarm systems to ensure protection of people and property; implements training and awareness program as aids in achieving employee compliance with corporate security policies and procedures. Intersects with all levels of management when necessary to ensure security of all people and property.
- Performs a thorough security audit periodically at each location and ensures a substantially reduced rate of unexplained losses and that financial policy and procedures are being followed with acceptable checks and balances.
- Conducts investigations as required and represents at county, municipal, state and federal courts and airport authorities.
- Develops and maintains liaison with law enforcement officials in assigned area to ensure prompt responses to needs; participates as required in the executive protection programs.
- Monitors performance of contract security personnel used in assigned area.
- Performs security, Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT), Regulated Agent Regime (RAR) and Indirect Air Carriers (IAC) audits on FTN T&B facilities, as well as its air, ocean and surface transportation carriers.
- Oversees the design and installation of security systems to include burglar alarms, access control and closed-circuit television.
- Responds to crisis and emergency situations on a 24 hour 7 days a week basis (on call).
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Five (5) years professional experience in law enforcement or corporate security.
- As it pertains to the freight forwarding air & ocean industry, knowledge of the FAA, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, TAPA and Regulated Agent Regime security regulations and laws.
- Experience conducting security investigations, interrogations, and detection/alarm systems.
- Required travel 60-70%.
- Must be able to hold secret security clearance.
- Fluency in English and Chinese language (written and spoken).
- Strong basic management, human relations and communication skills.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading US listed MNC with an attractive salary and benefits.