Regional Sales Director - South China
Global FMCG Leader with people-oriented culture
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known global FMCG leader with great culture. They have been a market leader not only in global market but also in China in the past decades.
- Identify and prioritize local business opportunities and transfer to growth driver to local market.
- Continually improve and increase effectiveness of team members through performance management actions including: coaching & training, recruiting, developmental plans for Key Employees, MBO's and performance reviews.
- Ensure the effective and efficient coverage of all defined retail outlets and maximum of visibility of company product in playing categories.
- Ensure that our field business is operated in alignment with company policies, ethics and company value proposition.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years related experience in field sales management, and other related experience in cross functional areas like customer marketing, sales operations, or NKA, would be preferred
- Routinely achieve specific business objectives by working effectively with, and through, other people.
- Understand company, and Sales objectives, and translate these into local strategies, plans, and actions.
- Understand marketplace dynamics, competitive trends and customer needs to effectively develop and prioritize strategies, plans and actions within company working process (e.g. regional S&OP).
- Identify and prioritize local business development opportunities. Create realistic action plans to achieve, and seek and apply appropriate resources with strong sense of ROI .
What's on Offer
A great company to work for with outstanding products of quality, people-oriented culture;
Reporting to National Sales Head;