Regional Merchandising Manager (Women's RTW)
Luxury Fashion house
About Our Client
Our client is a luxury fashion house looking for a talented Regional Merchandising Manager for Womenswear to join and drive the buying strategy.
Reporting to the Merchandising Director, you will be responsible the buying strategy for the APAC market:
- Lead the seasonal buying strategies and define the product assortment for the APAC market
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure that the VM and marketing campaigns are according to launch schedules and HQ guidelines
- Monitor overall inventory and sales performance and to take appropriate actions to ensure strong sales performance, punctual delivery and appropriate merchandise distribution.
- Support retail pricing for each market, sales forecast and reordering of merchandise in each market.
The Successful Applicant
- Min. 5 years' experience in retail merchandising and buying, ideally with regional experience
- Strong business acumen and good analytical skills; hands-on experience developing strategies for product merchandising to positively impact retail store performance
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, strong at multitasking
- Strong fashion sense with excellent market knowledge for luxury womenswear
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Great working culture and company environment.