Regional Marketing Manager
US-based Multinational Company
Regional Role (APAC)
About Our Client
Our client is a global designer, developer and marketer of consume brands, providing housewares, appliances, and beauty products. They are current looking for a regional marketing manager to focus on their home appliance products portfolio.
You will develop and implement marketing plans for household appliance products in the Asia Pacific market. Specific responsibilities include
- Establishing and maintaining channel partnerships and distribution network;
- Overseeing online and offline promotional activities;
- Evaluating campaigns effectiveness and enhance ROI;
- Defining product positioning and pricing strategies through in-depth market analyses; and
- Leading an integrated marketing team to perform all aspects of marketing duties.
The Successful Applicant
You should have at last ten (10) years of marketing experiences (including some years in a supervisory position) in FMCG, consumer electronics, or household appliance products, as well as a bachelor's degree in marketing or business related fields. Prior experience in advertising agency is a plus. Prior exposure in an APAC-focused role is also an advantage. To succeed in this role, you need to solve problems creatively and communicate effectively in English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
- Excellent regional exposure
- Premium products and well-renowned brands
- Competitive salary package