Regional IT Business Partner Director, Servicing Firm ($1.5M)
Drive IT business strategies & programs
Manage China & India regions
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organization who has their technology function centralized in the global team. Due to the expansion and specific APAC needs, they are now creating this new role to act as a bridge between global headquarter and the APAC business teams.
This new IT Business Partner Director of the APAC region will be accountable for
Understanding the business and customer needs
- Contributing to the global technology and digital strategies which is feasible to be adopted in the Asia market
- Identify any potential area for improvement or problems
- Provide proactive consultation and advices to the business and users to enhance business efficiency and customer experience
- Managing remote project resources on project delivery
- Plan regional project priorities and facilitate the timely and quality delivery
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information System Management, Computer Science or any equivalent disciplines
- Minimum of 12 years in Information Technology with a minimum of recent 6 years in a Senior Manager (or above) position within sizable corporate in-house organizations or professional services firms
- Happy with being a Senior IT Business Partner than a large-team people manager
- Prior work experience working in a global and regional team structure where he/ she needed to communicate and manage regional senior stakeholders
- Track record in driving transformation program including business process re-engineering, digitalization programs (Greater China technologies - WeChat, AliPay etc.), IT security & cybersecurity etc.
- Strong regional and global project management skills and delivery skills
- Excellent convincing, business case presentation, consulting and analytical skills
- Outstanding language skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
- Occasional travel will be required
What's on Offer
An attractive overall remuneration package will be offered to the right talent. This will be an exciting new role for someone who's keen to drive strategies and deliver consultation to the business on both regional and global level directly.