Regional Indirect Procurement & Facilities Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading player in the manufacturing world, yet has retained an entrepreneurial way of working. They are a very down to earth brand, with a great work/life culture. This is a new position, with regional coverage across their APAC business.
The Senior Manager of Facilities and Indirect Sourcing proactively ensures the efficient and effective operation of our clients Regional headquarters and auxiliary sites of all locations in Asia. The role is responsible for managing and directing annual non-production spend supporting locations in Asia operations and resulting spend. Primary spend categories include travel and related services, telecommunications, real estate, media, freight and logistics, and other professional and business services. Primary internal business partners within our client include leaders and associates from Operations, Supply Chain, R & D, Quality, Finance, HR and Product and Brand Marketing. This role is also directly or indirectly leading a service oriented team of facility or office administration associates that promote and deliver a safe and accessible work environment across the region. All facilities should represent and exhibit a work environment commiserate with our clients core values.
Aligning our cleints needs with non-production supply base to include but not limited to the following elements:
* Category Strategy Development
* Contract Management
* Product / Service Qualification
* Quotation preparation and negotiation activities
* Productivity & Cost Reduction identification and implementation
* Global Alignment and Execution of strategies & supplier implementations
* Helping lead and execute category global category strategy development and execution.
* Primary P2P process leader for EU / Asia region
* Prepares and presents monthly OPEX (operating review) updates as required.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for candidates, with broad Indirect procurement experience. We are open to backgrounds from Finance to FMCG, as long as they have regional exposure. Additional experience below:
- Experience in procuring non-production goods and services is preferred
- Good knowledge and experience of SAP and the Procure-to-Pay Process
- Experience with contract management and knowledge of contract law would be an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel
- Communicates effectively (both verbal and written)
- Maintains a sense of urgency in resolving issues
- Strong organization skills and effective at Multi-tasking
- Positive attitude, cooperative and service oriented
- Good Financial and Business Acumen
- Project Management
- Leadership, both internally and externally
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading manufacturing business, looking to rapidly expand their indirect procurement function. Although there is an established framework, if you are someone who likes to build processes, interact with senior stakeholders and make an impact on improving the way the business internally operates then this will be a very rewarding opportunity. Should you have indirect procurement experience at senior manager level please get in touch if this sounds interesting.