Regional HR Manager - Global Bank (URGENT)
Regional HR Manager Role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational bank offering a wide range services including retail, corporate and investment banking amongst other key financial services.
Reporting directly to the Regional HR Business Partner, the HR Manager will lead the execution of all HR matters to support the firm wide business strategy. The position formulates partnerships acorss the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Recruitment & Selection
- Employee Engagement
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Learning & Development
- Compensation & Benefits
- Various HR projects and initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated in Human Resources, Management or related work experience
- At least 6+ years Human Resources generalist experience within Financial or Professional services provider
- Excellent communication skills, clear oral and written skills, effective questioning and active listening ability
- Experience of successfully developing and delivery a relevant and impactful Human Capital Plan
- Proven ability to work independently with excellent consulting and organisational skills
- Demonstrate track record of strategic thinking in organisational matters
- Immediately available candidates preferred
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional to step into a lead HR Business Partner role within a leading international bank and financial services provider.