Regional HR Advisor - International Law Firm
Leading International Firm
About Our Client
A global and top-tier law firm, our client is one of the leading full-service international law firms with an established presence in Hong Kong with expanding offices throughout the Asia Pacific Region.
The purpose of the HR Advisor is to work closely with and influence key stakeholders and Partners across the business to improve business performance by identifying areas for improvement and facilitating change initiatives across firm wide HR strategies.
Working in partnership with the Regional and Hong Kong HR team, the selected HR candidate will undertake a wide range of strategic and hands-on HR generalist actitivites to support the business to deliver best practice services to the firm. The HR Advisor will act as a business partner and role model to ensure the HR supports the Firm's strategic people-based goals.
Actively collaborating with Group Heads, Partners and Business Managers at the regional level, the selected candidate will provide HR advice to senior stakeholders for all lateral/graduate recruitment, learning & development, performance management, employee relations, compensation & benefits, talent management and change management related matters while taking full ownership of any HR projects for Regional HR initiatives across the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- At least 7+ years solid HR related experience, ideally with direct experience of a partnership or professional services environment, Regional experience highly preferred but not required
- Experience of successfully developing and delivering a relevant and impactful Human Capital Plan
- Experience in guiding and developing junior HR professionals
- Strong knowledge of employment law, with pragmatic approach to HR and the ability to find commercial solutions in line with best practice and firm strategy
- A good understanding of the HR business partner model
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong team player with proven leadership skills, ability to work with Partner level and senior stakeholders across the firm
What's on Offer
This is an exciting HR advisory opportunity within a reputable legal practice. The selected candidate will collaborate directly with firm Partners and Senior Management to provide advisory support across all HR related duties both locally and across the APAC Region.