Regional Head of Payroll (sizable financial services)
Leading multinational financial services
Regional project exposures
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest financial institutional specialized in data research and financial technology listed in US. Hong Kong is the regional headquarter for Asia Pacific, providing back office support to 16 countries as well as leading in the front in sales activity. They have over 3000 headcounts in Asia Pacific region and they are continuously expanding.
Our client strikes to be one of the most innovative companies in the world, and is constantly implementing AI and robotic systems into their daily operations to increase productivity and efficiency. They hire people who are articulate and intelligent, with a mindset in constantly up-scaling themselves, always like to challenge themselves and the status quo, and ready to express their ideas to a global team. Meanwhile they also provide excellent work-life balance, with a dynamic, collaborative and transparent culture that encourages internal job rotation.
They are now looking for a candidate with strong leadership skills with knowledge in payroll to take up the APAC payroll team. You will be working closely with external vendors as well as internal stakeholders such as HR and Finance department, and the global payroll team on daily operations as well as project implementation.
Reporting to Global Head of Payroll based in London, you will
- Lead a team of 4-5 to handle monthly payroll operations partnering with external service provider
- Lead the team to roll out different regional and global projects
- Develop subordinates, enhance their exposures and groom them to the next level
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including but not limited to HR, Finance, onboarding and employee relocation teams within the region, as well as the global payroll team to implement different projects such as system and process streamlining.
The Successful Applicant
- Familiar with payroll function
- Equipped with solid leadership experience
- Strong communication skills and solid English spoken skills
- With working right to work in Hong Kong
- Candidate with regional experience is of advantage
What's on Offer
- Relatively stable hours
- Career advancement and internal rotation opportunities
- Generous year-end bonus
- Annual leave
- Comprehensive medical benefit package