Regional Facilities Manager - MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a international brand with strong footprint in consumer goods market worldwide. They're currently growing their regional facility office in Hong Kong and are looking for a high caliber to join their dynamic team.
- Responsible for providing project management leadership on multiple concurrent projects across the regional portfolio.
- Serve as single point of contact to various trades, landlords, and regional service providers (real estate consultants, project managers, architects, etc.).
- Responsible for negotiating leases & service agreements to ensure favourable terms, conditions, and pricing for the Company in a timely manner.
- Depending on location, complexity and duration of project, the Planning Manager will either directly manage or manage locally contracted project managers to oversee facilities and real estate related construction and decommissioning projects.
- Oversee (and perform, if required) all project pre-construction services, including cost estimating, budgeting, generate scope of work, schedules.
- Coordinate activities of the project team to ensure the project progresses on scheduled and within the approved budget.
- Gather information from internal customers including staffing plans and business development strategies in order to prepare quarterly, annual and multi-year plans.
- Ensure all workplace solutions fall within the master plan and workplace strategies. Monitor and drive occupancy metrics to target goals.
- Populate all databases to ensure occupancy and lease data is current for all properties within region. Audit quarterly to confirm accuracy.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with multiple levels of leadership regarding headcount and space forecasting.
- Participate with associations such as IFMA, etc., to benchmark key metrics. Develop data, make recommendations and communicate where applicable.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required preferably in Real Estate, Project Management, Architecture and Surveying.
- A minimum of 5 year's experience working in a corporate facilities and real estate environment preferred.
- Customer service and solutions oriented
- Ability to develop effective working relationships and communicate confidently and effectively both internally and externally with all levels of management as well as suppliers and third-party consultants.
- Excellent English and Chinese oral, written, presentation, organization and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and within a team
- Capacity to develop a clear understanding of the business needs and processes with skills to translate them into relevant data to inform direction
- Understanding of global complexities especially those related to culture and business practices
- In depth knowledge of all MS Office applications
- Preferably with experiences using Auto CAD
- Travelling is required
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive benefit package, regional exposure and opportunity to develop leadership skill.