Well established brand
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established global education group with wide range of education products. They are looking for an experienced candidate in education sales with a focus on pathway programs to be their Regional Director, overseeing student recruitment performance in Asia.
You will be playing a key role in driving and monitoring sales performance across multiple education products with a focus on pathway programs to major higher education destinations. As a senior management executive in the group, you will be managing managers based in different regions on direct and indirect sales performance, and working closely with operation teams to ensure smooth intakes. Travelling among markets is necessary to create new business channels and maintain good relationship with existing VIP partners.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in Higher Education business with regional management exposure
- Demonstrating high flexibility, strong entrepreneurial spirit and multi-tasking capacity, as well as high adaptability and sensitivity to multi-cultural and fast-moving work environment
- Excellent communication, organisation and inter-personal skills
- Being result-oriented, flexible with frequent ad-hoc travel with can-do attitude
- Ideally with relevant industry experience with strong track record and network with regional government or education bodies
- Insightful understanding of higher education system in UK, US and AUS is a definite plus
- Good command of English is a must, preferably with fluency in second Asian language
- Degree holder or above
What's on Offer
- Competitive package