- Strategic Hiring
- Reporting to the Regional Vice President
About Our Client
Our client, a Global MNC in the B2B Sector, is seeking to hire a dynamic sales director to focus on new sales origination as well as key account management of an existing regional client portfolio.
Reporting to the Regional VP (Head of Asia) and managing a team of 15+ sales staff in Hong Kong and across the region, this role will focus on.
- Creating and maintaining an environment and culture of sales excellence
- Maintaining the highest level of customer service and engagement across the region
- Establishing and executing on regional business development plans that target new accounts
- Increase "share of wallet" with existing tier one organisations through outstanding customer services, high quality offerings and tailor-made product solutions
- Implementing team and individual sales targets that represent a growing and evolving market
- Setting stretch goals that are inline with individual markets
The Successful Applicant
To quality for this role you much be a passionate sales leader and hands-on people manager that is driven by business growth, account development and team success.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A University Degree or higher
- Recent experience in the Asia region including China
- 10 to 15 years of sales and business development experience with B2B products and/or services
- Experience developing and managing accounts with both large and medium sized multinational organisations
- A proven track-record leading and developing regional teams
- Experience working in regional or sub-regional role at a minimum
- Candidates currently based in Hong Kong will be given preference
- This role is open to all nationalities
What's on Offer
This role is ideal for a candidate looking to join a challenger brand. Outstanding sales and people skills are critical for this role.