Regional Digital Marketing Manager
Newly Created Role
MNC Work Environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest travel retailers with operating more than 2,200 duty-free shops globally. The brand is now looking for an experienced digital manager with strong ecommerce business sense to strategize, lead and grow the digital business strategy and channel strategy at global level.
You will be directly reporting to Marketing Director. You will need to manage the digital transformation projects for the brand; implementing right global digital marketing strategies, leading the digital implementation projects, integrating website, social media channels, loyalty programs for local regions. You will also need to participate in the definition of ecommerce strategy and guideline for local regions; supporting the integration and development ecommerce solution with local regions and setting KPI and ecommerce objectives. You will also need to work very closely with external agencies and 3rd party stakeholders. Travel is required for this role.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Digital, Online Marketing, e-Commerce or relevant disciplines
- 6+ years' relevant experience in online business or digital related sector for retailers or multi-disciplined organizations serving diverse market/product segments and nationalities
- Expertise of B2C online marketing, at regional or global level
- Strong project management skills and analytical skills
- Creative, innovative and enthusiastic in working and developing new ideas to drive business growth and success all the times
- Native in written and spoken in English, one Asian language is preferable.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Good exposure to travel retail business
- MNC work environment