Regional Chief Strategy Officer - MNC
Based in Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client is well recognised multinational organisation managing a diverse portfolio of consumer goods. Employing 3000+ people across the region and generation revenue in excess of US$1 billion, this group is seeking a veteran business leader to help re-shape the Greater China business platform and plan for future growth.
Reporting to the Regional CEO, the CSO will be responsible for managing the following key area:
- Regional Strategic Planning
- M+A, JV
- Change Management
The COO will play a key role in reshaping the current regional platform to ensure that continued progress and profitability for the organisation. Working in close partnership with BU Heads and driving the strategic agenda of the group, the COO will play a vital role in the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- MBA from a top ranked school would be preferred
- 20+ years of experience in a listed organisation
- Work experience in a C-level role or Partner level within a Management Consultancy Firm
- Outstanding leadership skills and the ability to drive change in a company
- A proven track-record of success in the Greater China market
- Experience across a diverse range of consumer goods (FMCG, Consumer Electronics, Consumer Durables)
- Experience in strategic change-management and project management
- A strong communicator
What's on Offer
We are targeting a compensation of between US$500,000 and US$800,000 (with flexibility). Please be advised that this role does not directly manage a P/L.