Regional Benefits Specialist - Financial Services
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational global financial firm with an iconic brand and a highly reputable presence across Asia Pacific.
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, the selected candidate will work closely with the Regional HR team to provide high quality day to day and strategic support on regional reward policies, practices and process across the firm.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Direct the design, development, implementation and administration of benefit programs to best meet the needs of the growing organization
- Regularly consult with senior stakeholders on firm wide benefits programs to ensure the delivery of high quality HR services
- Drive vendor relationships to ensure competitiveness of benefits, recommending plan changes or program initiations
- Administer and monitor employee retirement plans
- Communicate and educate employees about programs and processes
- Ensure all programs are effectively administered in compliance with applicable regulations
- Lead new process implementation projects and other ad-hoc Benefits related initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or recognized equivalent of education in business or HR related discipline
- At least 5 years Human Resources experience with a focus on benefits in financial or professional services firm
- Strong command of HR practice and familiarity of basic employment laws, compliance issues and benefit plans(Regional experience preferred but not required)
- Strong language and communication skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin is an advantage)
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent project management skills, ability to work independently in completing tasks and projects with minimal supervision
What's on Offer
Regional opportunity within a highly reputable and rapidly expanding global financial services provider.