Regional Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager
Kwun Tong District
Leather Goods & Accessories
Opportunity to work with an international brand
About Our Client
- Our client is an internationally recognized Luxury Brand that specializes in fashion, leather goods & accessories. They are offering an opportunity for a positive and energetic individual to join their team.
- Partners with Asia and the HQ Production team to support operational consistency in standardizing, coordinating material sampling, logistics and timing of all production procurement tasks effectively.
- Support and manage orders in a timely manner to meet project roll out and New Store Opening deadlines.
- Support and Manage production and quality control of all brands' 3D (windows and pop-up) and 2D (light box, graphics, signage and vinyl) production installation execution and implementation.
- Travels to store to support, supervise and inspect quality and execution.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent spoken and written Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), English skill is required.
- Demonstrates proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other design software such as in-design.
- Demonstrates strong initiatives, ownership and accountability for projects.
- Visual production experience for fashion related brand is a must
What's on Offer
- Our client offer attractive salary plus employee benefit to successful candidates.