- Public listed multinational company;
- Report to IT Director;
About Our Client
Our client is a public listed international property investment company. They also invest a major portfolio retails business in Hong Kong. They have offices located in London, Sydney, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Greater China.
We're seeking for an experienced Assistant Project Manager to join the local technology team to support the IT Director to play a critical role in HR technological changes.
- Reports to Senior Manager/ IT Director directly;
- Partner with the Business stakeholders from different business units such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain to understand the business needs and translate them into solutions;
- Adopt best HR IT practice, develop and prioritize the strategic digital road-map including the technical capabilities, cloud migration, data strategy and programs required to help expand buildout of core operations;
- Serve as the technology and business process implementation leader advising on legacy HR system changing, digital solutions and implement an integrated all core operations using digital solutions to optimize the Plan to Make;
- Introduce the organization on emerging digital trends such as AIML/ RPA new opportunities;
- Build and develop the HR work-flow automation and analytics required to operate a high quality, highly efficient IT business models internally and externally;
- Vendors on project delivery;
- Ensure a cycle of continuous improvement and operational support.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines;
- At least 8+ years or above of solid experience in HR System (HRIS/ SAP SuccessFactors);
- Proven track record in leading full-cycle and end-to-end HR system implementation;
- Good grasp of data security, database management, data analytics, project implementation experience;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Strong communication, project management, influencing and problem-solving skills;
What's on Offer
- 13 Months (Guaranteed Bonus);
- Company performance bonus;
- Work-life balance;
- Full medical insurance coverage.